INSPECTION AFTER DAMAGE REQUIRED
Post-accident inspection is not required.
Insured in the Netherlands
USED AS A TAXI
The vehicle was not used as a taxi
USED AS A COMPANY
The vehicle was not used as a company vehicle
2014 / 2015
4 / 5
1.5 l / 1500 cm3
89 kW / 120 HP
EURO - The standard in force from September 2014 for vehicles with diesel and gasoline engines specifying the acceptable limits of exhaust emissions in new vehicles sold at that time in the European Union and the European Economic Area.
- INSPECTION AFTER DAMAGE REQUIRED:
- Parallel import:
- Vehicle status:
LEASE / RENTAL
First international registration
First registration in Netherlands
Expiration technical review
Verification of the NAP is a binding and authoritative document drawn up on the basis of information collected from the Official Vehicle Registration Office in the Netherlands. The office is the collection and registration of every vehicle in the course of the Netherlands and transmitting readings to a database NAP.
- Used as a taxi:
- Used as a company:
- The last owner:
- (RECOGNIZED) COMPANY
- Period properties:
- from 2020-02-18
Story property identifies the vehicle owners and their quantity. You will learn, among others, whether the vehicle was in the hands of a private individual or belonged to the company. You will discover also the last date of stay in the Netherlands of the vehicle.
|Owner||From||To||how many days||type of ownership|
119 HP / 88 kW
1544 / 1559
1534 / 1549
Data of the vehicle manufacturer
Information about the manufacturer and the region of production of the vehicle
- PRODUCER NAME:
- FORD WERKE GMBH
- APPROVAL NUMBER:
- APPROVAL DATE:
Data have been obtained in accordance with the standards of identification standards SAE, SAE database based on WMI and VIN data is encoded by the manufacturers, so you can consider them as highly reliable.
Note is a unique VIN. In different places of the vehicle and the documents should be the same.
VIN number location
The list of places where to find the VIN number
- ON THE CROSSBAR IN FRONT OF THE FRONT SEAT
VIN search in the spaces provided recommend checking the VIN number in two or three places in order to verify its compliance with the documents of the vehicle and to exclude the possibility that the vehicle has been rebuilt.
- The reports on vehicles provide information on events related to these vehicles, which we refer to as ‘incidents’. This means significant events concerning the vehicle which may have an impact on the assessment of its technical condition or value, in particular loss events, repairs (both warranty and post-warranty) or maintenance actions. The incident description may include in particular the value of loss or repair in line with the actually incurred costs or their valuation, as well as vehicle odometer reading. Valuations may be prepared e.g. for the owner, insurance company or workshop, e.g. for the purpose of court proceedings. If there are several incidents revealed in a report, they usually refer to different events, but they may also concern the same event, e.g. a few valuations prepared at different times for different insurance companies, workshops, or for the owner.
- The scope of data in the report, including the occurrence of incidents, is made available before buying the report, in its part that is free-of-charge. Data in a report are presented based on the information available for use at a particular moment, concerning a specific VIN number. They originate from various types of databases, generally available information (in particular on the Internet) and own sources. These data may not be up-to-date as of the moment of sharing in our report, because they had been collected earlier and may change over time, in particular as a result of the vehicle use and incidents. Data on the latest events concerning the vehicle may not be available yet. Despite our efforts to make reports as up-to-date and complete as possible, it is not possible to verify the data included therein with the actual (technical) status of the vehicle as of the date of generating the report. It may also happen that the data were incorrectly recorded at the source, and our report unfortunately repeats this error, which we are not able to verify. Due to this, our system and reports on vehicles obtained from it shall be regarded only as a supporting tool for assessment of the history and condition of a particular vehicle, and then the actual condition and documents related to this vehicle should always be examined directly, particularly before the decision to purchase it.
- In the case of noticing any discrepancies between the vehicle data in the report and the actual status, please inform us about it immediately.
- The history of checking a specific VIN number in our service as stated in reports concerns verification in paid and free-of-charge versions. It does not contain complete or current data, because it is supplemented with certain delay in comparison with the current condition for technical reasons.
- We make efforts to ensure that our original translation system contains a complete and logical translation of source data to all languages observing grammar rules, but due to the automatic nature of translation, the effects may contain words in foreign languages or language errors.
All content and graphic signs included in the report and our websites are protected with copyrights that belong to VIN-INFO sp. z o.o.
- The complete legal information concerning the report is provided in the Rules and Regulations that are available on our website.